Pages

0

UPDATE~~~SPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally....SPM is coming....3rd subject finish....less 7 subject!!!!

today cry a lot cause of SEJARAH.....i study hard de...no out...juz see de..out so many~~
when i see the paper....1 word...DIE!!!!!!!
all ppl is enjoy the moment of bye bye sejarah....me is so sad 4 i dunno how to answer~~
haiz.........

anyway....dunwan think it already...ready to get D or E for sejarah le...but hope is can C lo~~
very very very HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now left modern math,moral,add math,sc,akaun,bc n ea~~
my target!!this all Assssss~~~~~hope i can score it.....i will try my best best best~~~

thx 4 many ppl wish me luck when 1st day....thx a lot!!!!but stress more nia..
scare dissappointed u all~~haiz.....
anyway will try my best lo!!!!

now morning after bath than go bai bai to guan yin n my zhu xian....
hope them po pi me.....till the last day of exam SPM.....
hope they can really po pi me.....
n the milk god too~~~~
me also gt pray to GOD........
all this pray juz 4 my results n can answer well~~~~~~

MUZ PO PI ME OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am waiting the last day of exam n go to the TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUZ ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top