Pages

0

UPDATE!!!!! TRIAL EXAM WEEK~~~~

Finally...i am back to update lo!!!reallly long long long time no update le~~sry about tat ya~hehe....

say back to my birthday party~is success!!!!my rainbow n sis n fren come....actually my expected is a small small birthday party but i really dunno suddenly it become a big big birthday party!!!this is wat i surprise n unexpected de lo~~~THANKS TO YOU ALL COMING N YOU ALL DE GIFT!!!!!I AM VERY VERY LIKE IT!!!!!!!LOVE YOU ALL~~~~~~~~~^.^

now is trial exam week....2 week of exam passed one week le....still gt another week to suffer with book~~~i will GAMBATEH de!!!!!!!

still gt one thing let me feel really surprise de thing last few week or day...when i ask my mom n dad 4 going jing wen create de graduate trip....me no nid to argue wat dad n mom jiu say hav to save money n let me go le~~~very very surprisingly!!!!!after tat day....i say to my self SPM i really hav to add more more more more oil....score a gud gud gud results 4 my mom n dad!!!!this is the onli one tat i bao da them!!!!!!!

WINNIE YUKY!!!!!!YOU MUST KAR YAO!!!!!!!YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!TRUST YOURSELF N DUN GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE WAS SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!SO MUST NOT LET THEM FEEL DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!

now~~i am very very very QI DAI tat graduate trip~~~~muz fully enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!crazy with it~~~~
muahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~XD

be4 tat....after trial,i will set a target all day....one day do finish one set exercise of some subject!!!!!!i swear i really will do like tat after trial~~~~KAR YAO!!!!!!!

after trial,PMR was coming...FORM 3 STUDENT MUZ GAMBATEH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!KAR YAO KAR YAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^.^

wow....really long long time no update le...hahax~~~today up till here 1st...2moro exam add math~~hav to do tat exercise le....bye bye~~~will back soon!!!!!^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top